- Gogia, L. & Pearson, D.C. (in press). A connected learning approach to general STEM education: Design and Reality. In C. Sorensen (ed.) Communicating Chemistry through Social Media. Washington, DC: ACS Books.
- Holton, V., Gogia, L., & McKenzie, T. (2018). A new approach to community-engaged research. Public, 4(2).
- Gogia, L. (2016). Collaborative Curiosity: Demonstrating the relationship between open education, networked learning, and connected learning. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Networked Learning, Lancaster, U.K. May 9-11, 2016.
- Muth, B., Warner, K., Gogia, L., & Walker, G. (2016). A Critique of the Prison Reentry Discourse: Futurity, Presence and Commonsense. The Prison Journal, 1-23. doi: 10.1177/0032885516635100
- Gogia, L. and Warren, S. (2015, July 14). A Careful Approach to Digital Scholarship. Hybrid Pedagogy.
- McMillan, J. & Gogia, L. (2014). Data collection in educational research. Oxford Bibliographies in Education. Ed. Ryan Warden. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Mardis, M., Jones, F., Colson, L., Pribesh, S., Kimmel, S., Schultz-Jones, B., Pasquini, L., & Gogia, L. (under review). Do school librarians cause learning? Probing what school librarians do and what learners gain in school libraries.
- Massa, T. & Gogia, L. (2017). Exploring veteran success through state-level administrative datasets. New
Directions in Institutional Research: Student Veteran Data in Higher Education, 2016 (171), pp. 87-95, doi: 10.1002/ir.20196
- Gogia, L. & Becker, J. (2016). Universal design through openly networked connected learning. In L. Scott & C. Thoma (Eds.). Universal Design for Distance Education: A Guide for Online Course Development. Ann Arbor, MI: XanEdu.
- Carter, T. & Gogia, L. (2014). Bridging the divide: Challenges and opportunities for adult learning practitioners working in healthcare settings. In J. Holtz, S. Springer, & C. Boden McGill (Eds.), Building Sustainable Futures for Adult Learners (pp. 385-404). Charlotte, NC: Information Age.
- Learning beyond the content: The experience of openly networked learning in the Virginia AAC&U Faculty Collaboratives Open Learning Hub
- Student Experience at Davidson College: A Sensemaker Study
- Connected Courses at Virginia Commonwealth University
INVITED BLOG POSTS
- Gogia, L. (2017, January 6). The impact of geography on the potential usefulness of wage data: The choice deserts study. VLDS Blog.
- Gogia, L. (2016, July 13). Reflections of a connected learning coach. WCET Frontiers.
- Gogia, L. (2016, March 23). Why a photo safari at #OLCInnovate. OLC Insights.